Beef and potato curry2015-07-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
This tasty hamburger and potato curry is flawless on a winter night.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 500g Coles beef stir fry strips
- 1/4 cup Valcom massaman curry paste
- 1 x 400ml TCC coconut milk
- 750g Edgell tiny taters, drained and halved (see tip, below)
- 1 cup frozen beans
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Brand microwave basmati rice
- Mango chutney, to serve
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and beef strips and cook, stirring, for 5 mins, or until browned. Add curry paste and coconut milk and cook, covered, for 20 mins, or until beef is tender.
Add potatoes and beans and cook for 5 mins more, until heated through. Serve with cooked rice and mango chutney.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.