Fruity lamb kebabs with chilli mayo2013-06-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme or oregano
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 600g lamb neck fillet, diced
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 green peppers , cut into chunks
- 1 small pineapple , peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 200g jar light mayonnaise
- 1 chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ small bunch coriander , chopped
- Juice 1 lime
Mix the herbs, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and some seasoning, add the lamb and turn to coat it in the marinade.
Thread the lamb, peppers and pineapple onto 8 metal skewers, alternating the ingredients as you go. Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan to hot, then cook the skewers for 8-10 mins turning frequently.
Meanwhile mix the mayo with the chilli, coriander and lime juice. Season and serve with the kebabs.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated fat14 g