Prawn & courgette linguine2013-06-15
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 30m
- Olive oil
- 3 medium courgettes , halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped pinch dried chilli flakes
- 400g cooked peeled prawns
- 200g tin chopped tomatoes , drained of juice
- Finely chopped basil leaves
- 400g linguine , cooked according to packet instructions
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the courgettes and fry gently until they start to go golden. Season, add a splash of water and cook while stirring and mashing to break the courgette down; this should take about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes. Add the prawns, 2-3 tbsp chopped tomatoes and basil, season and cook for 5 minutes then add 1-2 tbsp olive oil.
Toss the linguine through the sauce and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated fat1.7 g