Thai beef salad wrap2015-08-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 11m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 21m
Pack a solid lunch for school or work with these veggie full Thai hamburger wraps. See notes segment for FODMAP eating routine tip.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g beef rump steak
- 1/2 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, deseeded, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 80g mixed lettuce leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime, coriander and chilli dressing
- 4 sheets lavash bread
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add beef. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
Place onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander, mint, chilli, lettuce and dressing in a bowl. Toss to combine. Place salad mixture along centre of each bread sheet. Top with beef. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut in half. Serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.