Thai beef salad2015-07-14
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 18m
Include some cut crisp bean stew for somewhat additional chomp.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 400g piece rump steak, trimmed
- 100g baby cos lettuce hearts, leaves separated
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, picked
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, picked
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Heat oil in a large frying pan on high.
Cook beef for 3-4 mins each side until cooked to taste. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a jug. Set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lettuce, herbs, sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
Slice beef thinly. Toss through salad with dressing just before serving.