Thai chicken curry2015-08-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm piece of ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1kg chicken breast fillets, trimmed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1/3 cup Ayam Light Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup steamed SunRice Jasmine Fragrant Rice and lime wedges, to serve
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
Add chicken to pan. Stir to coat in curry mixture. Combine stock, coconut milk and 1 cup water in a jug. Stir into curry mixture. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil.
Combine fish sauce, 2 tablespoons lime juice and sugar in a small bowl. Stir into curry. Roughly chop half the coriander and mint. Stir into curry. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Spoon curry over rice. Top with remaining coriander and mint. Serve with lime.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.