Thai-style chicken with noodles2015-08-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 40m
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 375g rice stick noodles
- lime wedges and coriander, to serve
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, leaves and roots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Lime & Chili
Place chicken into a ceramic dish.
Make marinade: Combine all ingredients in a jug. Whisk with a fork. Pour over chicken. Refrigerate for 2 hours, if time permits.
Preheat barbecue on medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side. Cook marinade in a saucepan over high heat until mixture comes to the boil.
Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Arrange noodles, chicken, lime and coriander on plates. Spoon over sauce. Serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.